Bonfire Recruitment are retained by a market leading HoReCa supplier and manufacturer of specialist products to recruit an experienced Territory Sales Executive / Business Development Manager for a Permanent sales focussed opportunity based in central Scotland, UK.
Current business turnover is around £15m employing over 100 people across multiple sites in the UK and we are looking to grow market share in current sectors in addition to developing new market areas over the next five years.
Working as part of a sales team and reporting to the Sales Director you will have full autonomy in identifying and driving new business growth opportunities in the Central Scotland Region.
Working as part of a sales team you will be responsible for identifying, developing and implementing strategic sales growth solutions to attract new clients on-board and maximise existing relationships.
- Create, develop and deliver your sales growth strategy ensuring business objectives are achieved with accountability of your own contribution to the UK P&L for driving market share and identifying new business opportunities.
- Account Opening – Diligently build and manage relationships with new accounts, to increase new business sales activity with an emphasis on building major accounts.
- Maintain strong and robust relationships with existing key-partners and establish and develop new business relationships as required
To be considered for this role, we are looking to identify candidates who ideally:
- Have previously ran their own Business Development Territory working for a major player within commercial sectors such as Medical ( Vetinary , Dentist & Doctor surgeries etc) Manufacturing ( food, drink ), Hospitality, HoReCa , Private Education ( Independent Schools , Universities etc) or similar commercial environments
- Are a hungry, driven and confident hands on sales executive with a consistent positive attitude and demonstrable experience of surpassing sales growth KPI’s and financial targets
- Have experience of identifying new opportunities and opening new accounts
- Can demonstrate effective commercial sales and new business development skills with a strong track record of managing relationships for long term growth
- Have a proven track record of tendering and winning commercial contracts.
- Are comfortable working to all levels within business.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Our client offers an exceptional rewards package inclusive of company car, technology and long term personal development. To be considered for this role, please apply via the weblink ensuring to attach a copy of your most recent CV in the first instance.
Helping Engineering Professionals across the UK to find their next career move
Disclaimer: Bonfire Recruitment or our client are not seeking or accepting unsolicited assistance from search and selection firms or employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, do not contact any of our employees by phone, email or otherwise about this position. Any resume submitted by a search and selection firm or employment agency for a position to any client employee via email, social media or any other means without the existence of a valid written search firm agreement for this position will be deemed deemed the sole property of the Company. The Company (our client) will not be obligated to pay any cost or fee in the event it offers employment to or hires a candidate that came to its attention through such unsolicited referral.