Bonfire Recruitment is proud to be retained by a high profile global scientific organisation in the recruitment of their Laboratory Relocation Project Manager in London, UK.
Reporting to the country leader this unique and challenging project management role will empower you as a qualified project manager with similar experience to create and implement a robust relocation strategy of a sizable scientific facility.
You will ensure the smooth transition of all of the scientific departments and offices are moved successfully to their new multiple site locations throughout the UK on time, to budget and specification.
As the scientific workplace transformation project manager you will have demonstrable experience of project managing a significant move of Manufacturing / Scientific / Laboratory / Clean Room facilities & equipment / plant within regulated environments such as 13485, 15189, CGMP etc.
Please note: This is a people and process focussed planning and stakeholder management role focussed on planning , process management , customer and Human resources liaison rather than the “build” or “construction” of their state of the art facilities.
You will be responsible for the smooth running and success of the relocation project including:
- Project management of the relocation(s) inclusive of all planning, scope of work, risk mitigation,relocation strategy etc
- Stakeholder Management
- Validation of scientific processes and procedures
- Ensuring timeline deliverables are met
- Financial / Budget Management
- Workforce & Customer engagement / management
- Contract negotiating, liaising with building management / construction teams
- Project managing external resources, including teams of trades & subcontractors
- Create, manage & coordinate all move phases.
- Staffing move plan & schedule
The Successful Candidate:
- Demonstrable experience of relocation project management as per above
- Have at least 10 years industrial experience working within a regulated environment such as scientific laboratory’s, clean rooms, medical devices, pharmaceutical, chemical , hospitals or similar (Not Banking / I.T. etc )
- Qualified Project Manager such as APMP, APM , Prince2 etc
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and comfortable professionally liaising with all seniority and heads of multiple busy departments
- Significant relationship building and management techniques
- Significant planning and organisational personal qualities
- Security cleared (preferred)
Our client is keen to attract the best individual that is qualified to complete this unique task successfully and has designed a rewards package to reflect this.
Should you have this background and are interested in learning more please apply via the weblink attaching a copy of your most recent CV in the first instance.
Helping Engineering Professionals across the UK to find their next career move
Disclaimer: Bonfire Recruitment or our client are not seeking or accepting unsolicited assistance from search and selection firms or employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, do not contact any of our employees by phone, email or otherwise about this position. Any resume submitted by a search and selection firm or employment agency for a position to any client employee via email, social media or any other means without the existence of a valid written search firm agreement for this position will be deemed deemed the sole property of the Company. The Company (our client) will not be obligated to pay any cost or fee in the event it offers employment to or hires a candidate that came to its attention through such unsolicited referral.