Bonfire Recruitment is proud to be retained with a major EPCM organisation in the recruitment of a qualified Construction Project Manager with process engineering experience for a global and permanent role to lead the project execution and construction plans for our established and growing client in the UK with Tier 1 international customers.
Reporting to the director of engineering this exceptional staff role will focus on project controls and manage a region of construction, infrastructure and engineering projects globally. This position is client facing and would be direct contact with onsite owners representative with an emphasis on ensuring schedule, cost, scope and safety.
Responsibilities will include:
- Construction Project delivery (cost, schedule, quality, information, contracts) on multiple worldwide engineering projects
- Manage project development from conception through completion (both large and small) in accordance with program objectives
- Managing all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned projects
- Resolves complex construction related issues
- Reviews status and monitors variances of the construction project database relative to scheduling and cost control reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as this position is client facing
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace environment
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline, such as Civil Engineering, mechanical Engineering, process engineering or similar
- Professionally qualified Project manager such as APM,MAPM, IPMAP Level D etc
- Demonstrable experience as a Project Manager in an Engineering, Environmental or Construction organisation with significant experience in a project related technical field
- CDM 2015 Revisions
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM), Professional Engineer (PE) or Architect license/certification preferred with CDM 2015 Revisions
- Strong working knowledge of pre-design and pre-construction, building systems/components and technology, contract management, project delivery methods, team building and client relationship building required
- Proven track record of executing projects to time and cost requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified project manager who has already managed sizeable industrial building projects internationally and is looking to achieve their career ambitions for the long term.
Our client offers an excellent rewards package inclusive of commission and personal development with global travel.
Should you have this background please apply via the web-link in the first instance attaching a copy of your most recent CV
Helping Engineering Professionals across the UK to find their next career move
Disclaimer: Bonfire Recruitment or our client are not seeking or accepting unsolicited assistance from search and selection firms or employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, do not contact any of our employees by phone, email or otherwise about this position. Any resume submitted by a search and selection firm or employment agency for a position to any client employee via email, social media or any other means without the existence of a valid written search firm agreement for this position will be deemed deemed the sole property of the Company. The Company (our client) will not be obligated to pay any cost or fee in the event it offers employment to or hires a candidate that came to its attention through such unsolicited referral.