Bonfire Engineering have a long term contracting opportunity for a Control Systems Engineer to be responsible for the software and systems lifecycle at its growing OEM organisation at its UK hub in Derbyshire, UK.
The purpose of this unique and hands on role is to support the elcectrical design team taking ownership of the design, coding, testing, installation, configuration and design from a software and systems perspective.
We will consider Contractor and Permanent Applications
Initial responsibilities will include:
- Write and produce completed PLC software and PLC programmes
- Be responsible for HMI / SCADA configurations and testing
- Carry out functional testing, commissioning and customer acceptance process
- Provide software support to the Commissioning team
- Define Specification for future plant
- Signifianct demonstrable working experience with Control System Engineering
- Significant PLC programming using Siemens S7 and TIA Portal
- Significant HMI programming using WinCC / TIA Portal
- SCADA programming experience , ideally using WinCC
- Significant TIA Portal and associate software suite
This is a very exciting role ideally suited to a control engineer who is keen to make their own positive mark on an established and highly sought after product that will have long term projects.
Should you have this background and wish to learn more please apply via the weblink attaching a copy of your most recent CV.
Helping Engineering Professionals across the UK to find their next career move
Disclaimer: Bonfire Recruitment or our client are not seeking or accepting unsolicited assistance from search and selection firms or employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, do not contact any of our employees by phone, email or otherwise about this position. Any resume submitted by a search and selection firm or employment agency for a position to any client employee via email, social media or any other means without the existence of a valid written search firm agreement for this position will be deemed deemed the sole property of the Company. The Company (our client) will not be obligated to pay any cost or fee in the event it offers employment to or hires a candidate that came to its attention through such unsolicited referral.